Becoming a Farmasi Beauty Influencer




 I started using Farmasi back in 2020 when my grandmother started selling it. I had never heard of this company, but upon further research the more I wanted to know about this company and all the amazing benefits that came with not only the products they sold but the amazing benefits they gave the beauty influencers. I joined at the end of January 2021 and I don't plan on looking back. 

So let's get into the company; Farmasi has been in business since the 1950s. It wasn't turned into an MLM company until 2004. Dr. C. Tuna was in pharmaceuticals prior to starting Farmasi. Dr. C. Tuna created Farmasi in 2004. Farmasi bans over 1,300 chemicals, (the US only bans 11). They go by a European standard and not the US standard when it comes to the chemicals that go into the products. He started the company in Turkey and quickly spread. Farmasi came to the USA in 2019 and has been going strong ever since. We are growing to Mexico and Canada in the next few months! 

The products are a lot of the reason why I started with Farmasi. The benefits of being with a company are that it's only $20 to start, yes you read that correctly ONLY $20! I like that with Farmasi you get 50% of each sell that you make. You also only pay half price for the products so that you can turn around and either use them for yourself or turn around and sell them at full price! Another good benefit of the company is that you have the opportunity to get bonus' at a much easier chance than with any other company (I have worked with several). Farmasi is Vegan and crulety free as well. We have no website fee ever! Another thing that I love about Farmasi is how uplifting each of the women are in the company; I have been with companies that the women are so degrading to their down-line or they aren't even active in their down-lines business to help them to be better at the company. 

I would have to say that I have enjoyed every moment I've had with Farmasi. I have already hit a bonus since starting. To continue to stay active within the company you have to make $125 every 3 months. That is way cheaper than another company that I was with. If you have any questions please let me know. I'd love to give you the opportunity to learn about this company and to be a part of our team!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Show "And Just Like That"

Farmasi coffee - Chicory and Grain

Why did I choose Farmasi?