Always On The Go

 This week has been just like every other one very busy.  

Yesterday I spent my day running around town getting things done. I went sourcing for stuff. I also went to the bank to handle a situation with my debit card, thankfully that young lady got me taken care of. I came home got all the packages together and loaded them into the car, my husband and daughter took them once I got back from getting her. I started working on scheduling posts for all my businesses.

Today, I sit here working on things that need to be done, while my daughter is taking her pre-ACT test at school.

Tomorrow I'll be going to see my great-grandmother and aunt. That is a 2-hour drive 1 way and then I have to rush back home to get my daughter from high school.  

Thursday will be hitting up sales to find stuff to resell.

Friday is the same as Thursday, which there might be more than a few to go to. 

Saturday, I may set up at the flea market with my husband and then come home and clean the house. I will have to get drafts done sometime during the day. 

Sunday I will attend church and then come home and get to work

Then next week I start all over again. You know there are folks out there who think that I don't do anything, but in reality, I stay busier than most folks. 

Be sure to check out everything I have: Shop Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed's Restaurant - Defuniak Springs Florida

Splat Midnight Magenta Hair Dye

TV Show "And Just Like That"