Farmasi coffee - Chicory and Grain

 So I ordered the chicory coffee when it came out back in July. The first time that I tried it was really blown away by how smooth it is and how rich it is. I also had the opportunity to try out the grain coffee (I was expecting coffee grains, but it was grounded up like the chicory). I will be honest with you all; I am VERY picky when it comes to my coffee. I had heard rave reviews about Farmasi's coffee so I decided to give it a try and even at the steep price of $22.00 it is so worth it. A bag usually will last me approximately a month not using it every day. 


Now the link I will share will be for the "nutrition" section on my website, eventually, the company will add more to this section as time goes on, but as of right now it is just the coffee. I have added a link below be sure to check it out and remember to use my sponsor number to help me out!

Farmasi Coffee

Sponsor Number 0891148


I will add some ways that you can make Farmasi Coffee. I have tried a few of these:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I choose Farmasi?

TV Show "And Just Like That"