Splat Midnight Magenta Hair Dye

 So I stepped out of my normal hair dye with this product and well I am not 100% satisfied. Don't get me wrong I love the color, but there are so many things that I didn't like about the product. Let's start with how messy it is. It does state in the directions that it stains, but no other hair dye that I've used has stained that bad. It doesn't give my hair the softness that I like when I color my hair it has made it very heavy and very textured. I will have to say that the color is very beautiful. 

I still have to say that I wouldn't recommend it, nor will I be buying the product again! 

What is a product that you have used that you wouldn't recommend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Show "And Just Like That"

Farmasi coffee - Chicory and Grain

Why did I choose Farmasi?