TV Show "And Just Like That"

 SPOILER WARNING!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU HAVE!!!!


So let's talk about And Just Like That.....I didn't grow up watching Sex and the City. I honestly didn't watch the show until I was in my 20's (which I guess would be about right for most to begin watching). I have always been one to love fashion and the show never disappointed. I dream of going to NYC and visiting the locations that the girls went to. Now I've seen some folks state that they didn't like the movies, but I honestly did. I loved that Carrie ended up with her "happy ending" or so we thought. Well, when I heard they were going to be making a new show based around the ladies I thought it was a great idea since I've seen so many folks wanting to bring them back. it just seems that folks are disappointed in how these first 2 episodes went and tbh it definitely was different, but this isn't the 90s anymore and things are much different than they were back then so the director adapted to what was going on in today's society. You can't expect the director to shoot a show that wouldn't reflect what's going on in the world. Now I think the first episode was very forward and I felt that they push Carrie's character to open more about sexuality compared to in the 90s when it was not something that was openly spoken about. 

Now for that ending on the first episode.....I was given a heads up by my husband and yet I still cried. I mean I know death is inevitable, but with Samantha not being in the show....it really hurt to see them take Mr. Big. Now I know they are trying to make a point that Carrie is to love herself....at least that was what I've seen explained in some of the news articles I've read, but I wanted to see her have this amazing life with Mr. Big and the girls. It will definitely be interesting to see the way they go about the show after the major hits that were taken in the first 2 episodes. 

Speaking of death, another one of my favorite characters who we lost during filming, Mr. Willie Garson our beloved Stanford. He will definitely be missed, I know the cast definitely will miss him since they were all so close.


Well I hope this wasn't to much of a rambling mess. I just want to say thank you for reading my blog. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farmasi coffee - Chicory and Grain

Why did I choose Farmasi?