Why did I choose Farmasi?

 Farmasi is a company I knew nothing about, but I knew that my grandmother loved the company and the products.

 I was looking for an opportunity to make a little extra money. I joined for $20....yes you read that right only $20 will get you started on the greatest decision of your life. 

 I didn't know what I was getting into. I had worked with companies that didn't give the opportunity that Farmasi does. The more I learned about this company, the more I loved what they stood for. They believe in family, they believe in their Beauty Influencers. They reward you for all your accomplishments throughout the company. I started pretty much at the beginning of 2021 and have already hit a bonus several times! I look forward to all the amazing opportunities the company has to offer. 

Among all the amazing opportunities and trips that they offer, they also offer up to 25% bonus for you and your team! It is by far the best decision I ever made! 

The company goes by a European standard *the US does not* That is one of the BIGGEST things for me because I have become self-conscious about what I put on my body since using Farmasi. I know that Farmasi takes pride in the products that they push out. They make sure that the customers and the beauty influencers are taken care of. 

If you have any questions, please ask. I will do my best to answer them

check this photo out below and if you want to join then click this link and remember to use my sponsor code 0891148 so that I can help you to be the best that YOU can be.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Show "And Just Like That"

Farmasi coffee - Chicory and Grain